AltheaSuite revolves around the core purpose of offering a simple and easy to use software solution to its clients. Since we realize that businesses come of all shapes and sizes, it is critically important to offer a solution that is highly specific to their needs.
- With its simplistic UI design and AltheaSuite capability to run on any device of all screen sizes, it made Dixie Cabinet accessing the software and understanding the software an easy task.
- AltheaSuite came with an inbuilt Barcode Sticker Designer. They were able to create unique Barcodes for all SKUs as they entered their Inventory through Excel upload.
- The implementation team was able to customize a Barcode Sticker based on their Barcode Printer design that was in use. This helped them immensely in terms of quickly being able to scan the products coming in and going out.
- Through the preferred vendor section in the product definition, Dixie Cabinets were able to associate vendors with items. This helped in intuitively generating Purchase Orders on the go. Now they were able to filter out information (such as stock, sales, purchase data) available in system reports based on these preferred suppliers.
- AltheaSuite gave Dixie Cabinets the capability to define custom fields with the products. Through these, they were able to add things such as specific cabinet sizing information, color patterns being used etc. The same was facilitated through a quick Excel upload which made it incredibly easy to add all information in one go.
- Dixie Cabinets were able to specify minimum and maximum reorder rules for all items in the Inventory. AltheaSuite triggered email and text notifications as soon as the item quantities went below these set levels. This considerably shortened the time taken to understand what’s required by the team to fulfill upcoming orders. Since Re-order management was also linked to purchase order creation, the PO creation process became seamlessly efficient.
- AltheaSuite has a huge repository of all essential reports required in terms of Stock computation. Reports such as Warehouse wise stock drill-down, category wise stock analysis, etc immensely helped Dixie Cabinets understand the specifics of the stock lying in their warehouse.