- Simplifying the Order Taking flow by introducing our “Order Taking App”. This app was designed to be used on Mobile Phones/Tablets to give the waiters ability to place orders from the customer’s table itself that saved time and was highly convenient.
Even the management placed few Tablets on the tables as well so customers could easily look at the Menu and place orders by themselves making it customer friendly.
- Introduction of the “Kitchen Management App” also acted as an enormous breathing space for the Kitchen Staff. They were now able to look at all the incoming orders and then systematically manage their order status based on if they were prepared or not. The waiters also knew when they needed to walk into the kitchen to pick up a respective order.The “quick tap” based interface also ensured that they focused on their primary task which was cooking.
- We showed the Back Office team on how they could automate the process management of the actual Stock required for a particular Menu Item. This was done through our “Bill of Materials” (BOM) feature. What it essentially did was calculate the amount of ingredients needed to prepare the ordered Menu item. Hence at the end of the day the management got a consolidated report that showed the Menu Items ordered vs the Ingredient Stock consumed.
- Our team also emphasized on the staff’s usage of quick access buttons/shortcut keys to make a general workflow even shorter and easier to adapt to. Also a streamlined flow to training modules was set up so that the new joining staff doesn’t have to break their head in understanding the software.
- Recently we also upgraded them with our newly developed QSR Mode. This new interface essentially is made to even further shorten up the time consumed while placing an order through intuitively designed User Interface.
- By catering to all of their concerns the Restaurant owners are now confident that soon they will scale up. Since now they can essentially get all the required concise data to run their business, they have more time to focus on Marketing Strategies and how to boost sales through modern tools.