AltheaSuite team closely worked with Mommys Kitchen1 management to provide them a custom solution that fulfilled all their requirements. We offered them a solution that not just helped them centralize all of their business operations but to do so with ease.
- Our team built a visually identical eCommerce website similar to their previous one since they felt quite comfortable with the website workflow. Online shop is completely integrated with the AltheaSuite backend system.
- AltheaSuite offered them an in-depth Delivery Management system that used Google Map based route management.
- The need to have an integrated Delivery Management system was one of their primary requirements. AltheaSuite was able to let customers choose a convenient delivery slot, pickup slot from the website. The staff was then notified about these incoming deliveries and the Delivery Management system ensured that the orders were managed until it reached the customer doorstep.
- The Delivery management solution gave the driver ability to take the most effective route. The customers were notified of the estimated delivery time. Their management used SMS notifications to inform customers to convey important information such as asking them to meet them by the curb for order pickup which was placed from customers living in high rise buildings.
- AltheaSuite gave them the ability to capture their customer’s signature and an order confirmation picture at the time of delivery.
- AltheaSuite also gave Mommys Kitchen1 the ability to manage an in-depth Inventory of the products used up in the kitchen along with the stock of items automatically being reduced when customers placed orders. Now, they could also look at the sales and stock analytics from the website quite precisely.
- This also mapped the customer name, mobile, email address, and addresses of customers in the CRM. AltheaSuite gives them the ability to remarket existing customers and generate repeat sales.