After the introduction of AltheaSuite, the PCI garagesale team was able to visualize how seamlessly they could now shorten the time taken in redundant business processes. Since everything related to their business management was now under one roof they found it very convenient to navigate from one workflow to the other. This also led to a consolidated evaluation of all business data from all online platforms which further had substantial benefits to it.
- AltheaSuite team integrated the UPC Lookup functionality with pre-existing online databases of UPC codes. This helped PCI to quickly scan the UPC code of the item using their Mobile phone/barcode scanner and create the product in the inventory without manually specifying the Item name, Image category, price, etc. This made the work of the stock upload team incredibly easy as now they just needed to scan the UPC code and add the quantity being received.
- While uploading the Stock, AltheaSuite gave their team the ability to also add the Batch/LOT number and expiration dates of the incoming stock with the respective entry. Since a lot of these items being received were perishable in nature so now they could internally understand what amount of stock was expiring when. This enabled them to track the complete lifecycle of a product back to its origin while looking at the inventory.
- We were able to integrate their current website with AltheaSuite backend. This enabled all orders placed on their WooCommerce and on the different market places to be seen in AltheaSuite in real-time. This also ensured that the stock got automatically reduced based on the order placed and the customer information got stored in Althea’s CRM for future marketing purposes. So their team now saw all orders coming in from their website along with all in-store placed orders in one place.
- With Althea’s Re-Order Management Module, PCI was able to set minimum and maximum reorder rules for their items. Every time the stock of certain items went below those minimum levels, it triggered email/text notifications to their team. It also further helped them to interlink reorder management with the PO creation.
- While receiving the stock PCI team was able to add the item’s physical location in the warehouse which paved the way for quicker order processing since they could be now easily found in the warehouse.
- AltheaSuite has an in-built Accounting Software that logs all the financial transactions associated with sales, purchasing, returns, etc. They are now looking to switch to AltheaSuite from Quickbooks for their Bookkeeping needs since along with all other things they are able to manage the Accounting under the same umbrella.