Through the initial product demonstrations, AltheaSuite was liked by SPI Companies because of it’s simple and self-illustrative UI design. Further down the road, they also understood the sufficient time that was saved while uploading the stock and seamlessly going through the whole order management process through AltheaSuite.
- AltheaSuite truly acted as a Business specific solution to SPI Companies. While going through the Implementation phase we realized few functionality-related gaps that were out of the project scope after initial discussions. After realizing that the requested features would help their business deal with orders quicker, our dev team went ahead and bridged those gaps within the subscription cost.
- AltheaSuite’s team helped to create barcode stickers which were printed on Zebra printers.
- AltheaSuite’s has barcode scanning ability integrated across all screens of AltheaSuite. This helped SPI Companies to locate products, look at stock availability and order allocation history for each item and many more functions through a Zebra barcode scanner.
- Starting from positioning the stock while it comes into the warehouse to its final dispatch, all used barcode scanning for quicker operations.
- The Bill of Material management consisted of pre-defining the set of components that went into a Finished Product. The item creation and BOM material upload process was facilitated through a quick Excel Upload that shortened the time required to set up these product definitions. Furthermore, while compiling the list of BOM components, AltheaSuite also was able to tell SPI companies what the total product cost price was based on the set BOM components.
- On top of specifying a pre-set list of items in BOM, AltheaSuite also gave capability to change these constituent quantities or components names at the time of manufacturing/assembling the order. This ensured that SPI Companies had enough flexibility to make any last minute changes and see it’s actionable impact on stock and cost price of the overall order.
- AltheaSuite gave SPI Companies the capability to streamline all Order Management Operations in a synchronous flow. The first step was to create a Manufacturing Plan which helps them analytically look at stock availability across the required warehouse. This was efficiently linked with automated PO generation, that helped them purchase the items required to complete the Order or request short stock from other warehouses.
- In the Plan they were able to comprehensively look at the overall Order Cost and also individual contribution of each Finished Product in the cost.