- Adding images to items
- Creating Combo Items
- How to check Sales/Purchase price history of an Item
- How to create/edit Item Category
- How to assign item location
- Supplier Product Code and its use in AtheaSuite
- How to set minimum order quantity for an Item in AltheaSuite
- How to Add New Item
- How to Create Custom Fields for Items
- Importing Item List
- How to bulk update item sales price
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- How to perform a sale in AltheaSuite
- How to change price of a product during billing
- How to edit paid Invoice in AltheaSuite
- How to put a Sales Invoice on Hold
- How to set credit limit to customer
- How to create a credit sale
- How to create a Pickup Invoice
- How to create a Delivery Invoice
- Selling an Item with a Serial Number
- How to add/modify a Customer
- Refund/Exchange an item
- How to create a Sales Return
- How to send square payment link to customer from AltheaSuite
- How to create Invoice Custom Fields
- How to give Manual Discount in Invoice
- Creating Invoice with Multiple Payment Modes
- How to create a new Payment Mode
- How to change saved Sales Invoice Date
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Store Credit
- How to search for all Web Orders
- How to change saved Sales Return Date
- How to add notes to Items while Invoicing
- Changing Cash Register while Invoicing
- How to put a Sales Return on Hold
- How to create a Price List and assigning to customer group
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Customer Deposit/Advance
- How to issue a Store Credit to Customer
- How to create a customer group
- How to Capture Customer Signature on Invoice
- How to mark the invoiced items as Delivered
- How to add the footfall count of your customers
- Receive Deposit/Advance from Customer
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- How to add/modify a Supplier
- How to create a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase Return
- How to create a Purchase from existing Purchase Order
- How to Cancel/Delete a Purchase Order
- How to make a payment to supplier
- How to create PO for BOM Elements?
- How to Hold and Pick a Purchase
- How to Update a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase
- Create a Custom Order Status
- Order Approval Header and Footer Setup
- How to send an Order Approval email to customer
- How to send Status check link to customer
- Check stock availability for an Order
- Create a new Order
- How to create a Backorder
- How to create a Drop Shipping for Backorder
- Converting an Order to a Sales Invoice
- Converting an Order to a Dispatch
- How to create a Packing Invoice
- Configuration of Approval Process for Orders
- Order Status Header and Footer Setup
- Setup Body Template for Status Check Link email
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- How to transfer Inventory from One Warehouse to Another
- How to dispatch stock
- Adding Opening Stock
- How to dispatch stock of invoiced items
- How to do a Stock Correction for an Item
- How to put a Stock Transfer on Hold
- How to check Awaiting Stock
- How to Upload Stock of Existing Items through Excel
- Receiving Stock
- Custom and Shipping charges in Stock Transfer
- How to Restrict Sales Price Discount for an Item
- How to do Stock Correction of Items through excel upload
- How to check Inventory count
- How to manage Stock in Transit
- How to manage Stock Transfer Request
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
Lot Numbers (Batch)
- How to restrict the financial accounts of AltheaSuite for not sending to Quickbooks ?
- How to add Department of Revenue for Tax accounts in AltheaSuite?
- How to mark 'Do not send to QB' for multiple financial accounts?
- Send Only Journal Entries from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Send Product details and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Map Financial Account Names, Account Types and Class Name
- How to map the Financial Account Groups and Sub-accounts in AltheaSuite for QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Sync with Item details and receipts
- Account Mapping to send Items and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks
- Name Template formatting for QuickBooks data sync
- How to setup QuickBooks Web Connector
- Troubleshooting QuickBooks Desktop Errors
- Best practices for keeping QuickBooks Desktop in sync with AltheaSuite
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- How to create a Sales Invoice from a Repeat Service
- How to modify an Invoice created from a Repeat Service
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a monthly basis
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a weekly basis
- How to create a service on a specific day from an existing subscription
How to add delivery driver details in AltheaSuite
Step 1: Login to your AltheaSuite account.
Step 2: From the main menu option, go to Employees > Employees.
Step 3: Click on +New button on the top-left to launch New Employee page.
Step 4: Once you’ve clicked + New, you will see Add New Employee page. Enter the employee details (Name, Email, Phone Number etc).
- Name: Add the employee’s first name. This is a mandatory field.
- Last Name (Optional) : Add the employee’s last name.
- Email Address: Add the employee’s email address. This is a mandatory field, and will be used to reset a password if forgotten.
- Phone : Add the employee’s phone number. This is an optional field.
- Is Delivery Driver: Mark this Employee as a Delivery Driver.
Step 5: Enable the Has Login checkbox, if you want this user to login with their own ID.
- User Name: Give the account a user name. This is a mandatory field.
- Password: create a password
Step 6: Assign the user role and click the Create button to complete the creation of your delivery driver.
Note: Review your plan before creating a new user, number of users are limited based on your current plan. You can change the number of users in your current plan by navigating to My Account > Change Number of Users.
Was this article helpful?
4 out of 5 stars