- Adding images to items
- Creating Combo Items
- How to check Sales/Purchase price history of an Item
- How to create/edit Item Category
- How to assign item location
- Supplier Product Code and its use in AtheaSuite
- How to set minimum order quantity for an Item in AltheaSuite
- How to Add New Item
- How to Create Custom Fields for Items
- Importing Item List
- How to bulk update item sales price
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- How to perform a sale in AltheaSuite
- How to change price of a product during billing
- How to edit paid Invoice in AltheaSuite
- How to put a Sales Invoice on Hold
- How to set credit limit to customer
- How to create a credit sale
- How to create a Pickup Invoice
- How to create a Delivery Invoice
- Selling an Item with a Serial Number
- How to add/modify a Customer
- Refund/Exchange an item
- How to create a Sales Return
- How to send square payment link to customer from AltheaSuite
- How to create Invoice Custom Fields
- How to give Manual Discount in Invoice
- Creating Invoice with Multiple Payment Modes
- How to create a new Payment Mode
- How to change saved Sales Invoice Date
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Store Credit
- How to search for all Web Orders
- How to change saved Sales Return Date
- How to add notes to Items while Invoicing
- Changing Cash Register while Invoicing
- How to put a Sales Return on Hold
- How to create a Price List and assigning to customer group
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Customer Deposit/Advance
- How to issue a Store Credit to Customer
- How to create a customer group
- How to Capture Customer Signature on Invoice
- How to mark the invoiced items as Delivered
- How to add the footfall count of your customers
- Receive Deposit/Advance from Customer
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- How to add/modify a Supplier
- How to create a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase Return
- How to create a Purchase from existing Purchase Order
- How to Cancel/Delete a Purchase Order
- How to make a payment to supplier
- How to create PO for BOM Elements?
- How to Hold and Pick a Purchase
- How to Update a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase
- Create a Custom Order Status
- Order Approval Header and Footer Setup
- How to send an Order Approval email to customer
- How to send Status check link to customer
- Check stock availability for an Order
- Create a new Order
- How to create a Backorder
- How to create a Drop Shipping for Backorder
- Converting an Order to a Sales Invoice
- Converting an Order to a Dispatch
- How to create a Packing Invoice
- Configuration of Approval Process for Orders
- Order Status Header and Footer Setup
- Setup Body Template for Status Check Link email
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- How to transfer Inventory from One Warehouse to Another
- How to dispatch stock
- Adding Opening Stock
- How to dispatch stock of invoiced items
- How to do a Stock Correction for an Item
- How to put a Stock Transfer on Hold
- How to check Awaiting Stock
- How to Upload Stock of Existing Items through Excel
- Receiving Stock
- Custom and Shipping charges in Stock Transfer
- How to Restrict Sales Price Discount for an Item
- How to do Stock Correction of Items through excel upload
- How to check Inventory count
- How to manage Stock in Transit
- How to manage Stock Transfer Request
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
Lot Numbers (Batch)
- How to restrict the financial accounts of AltheaSuite for not sending to Quickbooks ?
- How to add Department of Revenue for Tax accounts in AltheaSuite?
- How to mark 'Do not send to QB' for multiple financial accounts?
- Send Only Journal Entries from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Send Product details and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Map Financial Account Names, Account Types and Class Name
- How to map the Financial Account Groups and Sub-accounts in AltheaSuite for QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Sync with Item details and receipts
- Account Mapping to send Items and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks
- Name Template formatting for QuickBooks data sync
- How to setup QuickBooks Web Connector
- Troubleshooting QuickBooks Desktop Errors
- Best practices for keeping QuickBooks Desktop in sync with AltheaSuite
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- How to create a Sales Invoice from a Repeat Service
- How to modify an Invoice created from a Repeat Service
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a monthly basis
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a weekly basis
- How to create a service on a specific day from an existing subscription
How to create a Price List and assigning to customer group
This tutorial will give you a better understanding on how to quickly create a Price List. You will also be able to associate a price list to customer group.
Creating Price List
Let us now look at how to create a Price List which will be specific to a Customer Group.
Step 1 : Login to your AltheaSuite account.
Step 2 : Go to Sales > Price Lists.
Step 3 : To add a Price List, click + New Price List.
Step 4 : Enter the name of the Price List in the Price list Name field. If Tax is applicable for this Price List, select the tax name by clicking on drop down button else keep it blank.
Step 5 : Select the radio button as per your requirement.
Use Default Discount % – select this button to decrease the price by fixed discount % compared to default price.
Use Default Increase % – select this button to increase the price by fixed discount % compared to default price.
Use Default Increase Fixed Amount – select this button to increase the price by fixed flat amount compared to default price.
Use Default decrease Fixed Amount – select this button to decrease the price by fixed flat amount compared to default price.
Manually Specify Price for each Item – select this button to manually give a price to each item.
Step 6 : Applicable to All Business Location – Select this option if the Price List is applicable to all the Business Location.
Applicable Only For Selected Business Location – Select this option if you have multiple Business Locations and wants to apply this Price List to any specific Location.
Step 7 : Applicable To All Customer Group – Select this option if the Price List is applicable to all Customer Groups.
Here we have selected Applicable Only For Selected Customer Group as this Price List should be applicable only for Regular Customer Group.
Step 8 : Click on Create.
Step 9 : To the right of the screen you will see a list of all items with their existing Sales Price. To add the new price list Sales price select the item, click on context menu and select Modify Price Entry.
Step 10 : Enter the Sales Price before tax in Base Price field. Click Create.
How the Price List will reflect in Invoice
Step 1 : Go to Sales > Sales Invoices and select + Create Invoice.
Step 2 : To use the Price list associated to a Customer Group ensure that you first select the Customer name in the invoice screen.
Step 3 : Select the Item by its name or SKU.
Step 4 : You will notice the item price as per the Customer Group Price List.
Step 5 : You can go ahead and Save the Sales Invoice.
Creating a Customer Group and assigning a Customer to a Group
Step 1 : Go to Customers > Customers.
Step 2 : Add a new Customer or modify the existing one. Here, I am trying to modify existing customer by clicking on context menu and selecting Modify.
Step 3 : In the Customer Group field click on three dotted button.
Step 4 : Click on + New to add a new Customer Group.
Step 5 : Enter the Customer Group Name and click Create.
Step 6 : Select the new added Customer Group and click OK.
Step 7 : Click Update on the Modify Customer window.
0 out of 5 stars