- Adding images to items
- Creating Combo Items
- How to check Sales/Purchase price history of an Item
- How to create/edit Item Category
- How to assign item location
- Supplier Product Code and its use in AtheaSuite
- How to set minimum order quantity for an Item in AltheaSuite
- How to Add New Item
- How to Create Custom Fields for Items
- Importing Item List
- How to bulk update item sales price
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- How to perform a sale in AltheaSuite
- How to change price of a product during billing
- How to edit paid Invoice in AltheaSuite
- How to put a Sales Invoice on Hold
- How to set credit limit to customer
- How to create a credit sale
- How to create a Pickup Invoice
- How to create a Delivery Invoice
- Selling an Item with a Serial Number
- How to add/modify a Customer
- Refund/Exchange an item
- How to create a Sales Return
- How to send square payment link to customer from AltheaSuite
- How to create Invoice Custom Fields
- How to give Manual Discount in Invoice
- Creating Invoice with Multiple Payment Modes
- How to create a new Payment Mode
- How to change saved Sales Invoice Date
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Store Credit
- How to search for all Web Orders
- How to change saved Sales Return Date
- How to add notes to Items while Invoicing
- Changing Cash Register while Invoicing
- How to put a Sales Return on Hold
- How to create a Price List and assigning to customer group
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Customer Deposit/Advance
- How to issue a Store Credit to Customer
- How to create a customer group
- How to Capture Customer Signature on Invoice
- How to mark the invoiced items as Delivered
- How to add the footfall count of your customers
- Receive Deposit/Advance from Customer
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- How to add/modify a Supplier
- How to create a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase Return
- How to create a Purchase from existing Purchase Order
- How to Cancel/Delete a Purchase Order
- How to make a payment to supplier
- How to create PO for BOM Elements?
- How to Hold and Pick a Purchase
- How to Update a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase
- Create a Custom Order Status
- Order Approval Header and Footer Setup
- How to send an Order Approval email to customer
- How to send Status check link to customer
- Check stock availability for an Order
- Create a new Order
- How to create a Backorder
- How to create a Drop Shipping for Backorder
- Converting an Order to a Sales Invoice
- Converting an Order to a Dispatch
- How to create a Packing Invoice
- Configuration of Approval Process for Orders
- Order Status Header and Footer Setup
- Setup Body Template for Status Check Link email
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- How to transfer Inventory from One Warehouse to Another
- How to dispatch stock
- Adding Opening Stock
- How to dispatch stock of invoiced items
- How to do a Stock Correction for an Item
- How to put a Stock Transfer on Hold
- How to check Awaiting Stock
- How to Upload Stock of Existing Items through Excel
- Receiving Stock
- Custom and Shipping charges in Stock Transfer
- How to Restrict Sales Price Discount for an Item
- How to do Stock Correction of Items through excel upload
- How to check Inventory count
- How to manage Stock in Transit
- How to manage Stock Transfer Request
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
Lot Numbers (Batch)
- How to restrict the financial accounts of AltheaSuite for not sending to Quickbooks ?
- How to add Department of Revenue for Tax accounts in AltheaSuite?
- How to mark 'Do not send to QB' for multiple financial accounts?
- Send Only Journal Entries from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Send Product details and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Map Financial Account Names, Account Types and Class Name
- How to map the Financial Account Groups and Sub-accounts in AltheaSuite for QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Sync with Item details and receipts
- Account Mapping to send Items and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks
- Name Template formatting for QuickBooks data sync
- How to setup QuickBooks Web Connector
- Troubleshooting QuickBooks Desktop Errors
- Best practices for keeping QuickBooks Desktop in sync with AltheaSuite
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- How to create a Sales Invoice from a Repeat Service
- How to modify an Invoice created from a Repeat Service
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a monthly basis
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a weekly basis
- How to create a service on a specific day from an existing subscription
How to create a subscription for repeat services on a weekly basis
How to create a subscription for repeat services on a weekly basis
Step 1: Login to your AltheaSuite account.
Step 2: From the main menu option go to Settings > Service Subscriptions.
Step 3: In Service Subscriptions page enter the Number Of Weeks In Week Cycle.
Step 4: Select the Start Date For Week Cycle by clicking on Modify.
Step 5: Enter the Number of months in advance to create subscription services schedules. You can enter months in the range of 1 to 18. While creating Subscription if there is no End Date defined, number of months entered here will be considered to create services for subscription.
Step 6: Enter the default status for new repeat service in New Repeat Service Instance Status field. Click Apply.
Step 7: From the main menu option go to Repeat Services > Subscriptions.
Step 8: Click Create Service Subscription.
Step 9: In the New Service Subscription page, select the Warehouse.
Step 10: Select the Start Date and End Date of this Service. Start Date is a mandatory field. End Date if not entered will consider the value entered in Number of months in advance to create subscription services schedules in Settings.
Step 11: Select the Service Representative and Service Team who is in-charge of this Service. You can select multiple team members in Service Team.
Step 12: Select the Status of the Subscription.
Step 13: Select the Customer and their Service Address. If Service Address and Billing Address are same, you can also mark the checkbox Use Billing Address as Service Address.
Step 14: Enter the Duration along with Unit required for each Service.
Step 15: To specify the Service Schedule click on Modify.
Step 16: Select radio button 4 Week Repeat Sequence and select the Week to provide Service. Here 4 weeks (A,B,C,D) is displayed as we have selected Number of Weeks In Week Cycle as 4 in Settings.
Step 17 : Select Day and Time of the Week to provide Service. Click Apply and OK.
Step 18: Select all the Items. You can use service item as well as stock items. Click Create.
Step 19: A pop up message will show the number of Services created for the Subscription. Click OK.
Step 20: You will be redirected to Services option and all the Services created for the subscription will be listed.
4.5 out of 5 stars