- Show all articles ( 16 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
A Kitchen Order Token generates a list of the individual Menu Items/products included in a placed order. The Kitchen/Warehouse takes a note of this to prepare the respective Items.
Step 1: From the main menu on the left, navigate to Locations > Business Location.
Step 2: Select your Location, then click on the 3 dotted button. Then click on Additional Receipts.
Step 3: Click on New Receipt.
Step 4: Specify the Name for this additional receipt. Then enable the below checkboxes:
- Create as Order Token
- Create with Invoice.
You can also choose to associate the Cash Register with this Additional Receipt if required.
Step 5 Order Token Setting(Optional): If this receipt needs to be associated with a Collection of Items, then:
- Select the pre-existing Collection by searching it’s name in the field provided.
- Add an additional Prefix for this Receipt Number.
Step 6 Printer Settings:
- Select Additional Receipt Print Format – This is the format of your KOT Receipt (You can select KOT_Laser if you do not have an additional format).
- Select the Printer from where the receipt has to be generated.
- You can also mention if any additional copies of receipts to be printed.
- Mark Print on Save.
Step 7: SMS Settings (Optional):
- Select a SMS Format. (You can select KOT_SMS_Text to use the default template).
- You can also mention a Staff’s number where KOT receipt will be sent as SMS.
Mark the checkboxes based on usage.
Step 8: App Notification Settings (Optional)
This is where you can connect the KOT App to AltheaSuite.
- Additional Receipt Notification Data : Select a Notification format which you want to receive on the KOT App.
- KOT Subscription Code: Enter unique code (alphanumeric). Use this code in KOT App to get order notifications AltheaSuite.
- Mark Send Notification On Save as checked.
Step 9: Press Save to save the changes.
0 out of 5 stars