- Show all articles ( 16 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Quick Sale In AltheaSuite
1. From the main menu option, go to Sales > Sales Invoices.
2. Click on Create Invoice to create a new sales invoice.
3. In the New Invoice page, few details like Currency, Business Location and Cash Register will be pre-selected. You can change it if required.
You can select the Customer by typing, clicking on down arrow with few Customer selections, or can also search or create a new customer by clicking on the three-dotted button.
To create new customer
- Click on the three-dotted button […]
- Click on New button.
- Enter basic customer details in the appropriate fields including customer name, phone number, email id, and click on Create.
Similarly, you can select the Employee.
Enter the SKU of the product by manually typing it or by scanning.
If you do not know SKU you can also select the Item by its name. Item name can be selected by directly typing it, by clicking on down arrow with few item selections or by clicking on the three-dotted button which will show all items as well as allow creating a new one.
You can also change the quantity of selected items. Enter the invoice qty in Quantity field.
If you want to remove any item from the invoice you can click on the three-dotted button and click on Remove.
Click on Pay Now to save the payment details.
Select the payment mode [Cash, Card, Gift Card, or Store Credit] and enter the amount received in the Amount field. You can also use multiple payment modes for a single invoice.
Click Save to complete the sale.
Creating a POS Invoice
1. From the main menu option, go to Sales > Sales Invoice.
2. Click on Create Invoice.
3. Add items to the invoice from the items displayed by clicking on them.
4. You will get a negative stock warning message if the items are out of stock. Click the Yes button to continue, this will let you sell this item even though you do not have the stock available in Althea POS.
Note: You need to update stock in the inventory before start using POS. Please see how to add stock.
5. When all items are added, click the Pay Now button.
6. Select the Customer. To create new customer
- Click on three-dotted button […]
- Click on New button. Enter basic customer details in the appropriate fields including customer name, phone number, email id, and click on Create.
7. Select the payment mode [Cash, Card, Gift Card, or Store Credit] and enter the amount received in the Amount field.
8. Click on Save to complete the invoice.
0 out of 5 stars