- Show all articles ( 16 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
From main menu options, go to Orders -> Orders. This page lists all orders that you have received.
Select the order you want to pick and pack. Enter order number, customer name or tracking number, in the search field. Click the find button to locate the order.
Click Order Options and select Pick and Pack this Order option.
A Packing Order screen will appear. Select the warehouse to pick and pack items. You need to choose the warehouse you are about to work with.
The system will automatically list all products of the order with Quantity to pick and Pack. You can also see each item’s Order qty, Pending qty, and Packed qty.
Pick items and scan their barcode in SKU field to pack the item. You can use your Smartphone to scan your items. Follow the steps to scan items using Smartphone.
- Tap camera icon, you see a new tab as shown below. Tap Ok to allow the AltheaSuite to use your camera.
- Select the camera (front/rear) and tap on Start. Point your Phone camera towards the barcode. Make sure that the barcode details like the lines and numbers can be clearly seen on the camera screen of the application.
- Wait for the scan to complete. The app will automatically scan the barcode once it gets a clear shot of it. You will also hear sound once scan is completed.
You can manually select items that you want to pick and pack. If you click on the item field, a drop-down list of your items will appear, or you can type in the item’s name to find the desired item.
Note: You will get negative stock warning message, if selected warehouse doesn’t have required stock for packing the items. Ensure that you have enough stock for the packing items. Go to Inventory à and Select Stockà Choose the warehouse from the left side to see stock of each item.
- Ask for quantity for each item on item scan: If you tick on this check box, each time you scan an item barcode Edit Quantity popup will appear, you can quickly enter the number of quantities of this item you want pack.
After you scan item barcode, item will directly move to invoice details tab. You can view the packed items by clicking View Invoice icon.
Repeat the same steps to pack all the items from the order. Once item is completed packed you will notice color (Red) change and item will shift to last in the list.
If you wish to remove a packed item from the invoice details, select the item from the order details grid and click item options to remove item from sales details or unpack the item.
Select the delivery options and click Pay Now, to proceed to payment screen.
Note: You will see a Confirm popup, if you have any unpacked items from the order. You can choose to move the unpacked items/quantities to a new order or you can cancel the unpacked items/quantities this order.
- Move Order: If you choose to move unpacked items/quantities to new order, system will automatically creates a new order for unpacked items/quantities of this order.
- Cancel Order: If choose cancel order, unpacked items/quantities of this order get deleted.
Select the mode of payment and click Save&Print to print the invoice copy of the order.
Once you complete the pick and pack step the order should now show Packing Complete in the Packing status column, Invoice Completed in the Invoice status column and Ready to Ship in Order status column.
0 out of 5 stars