- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Lot Numbers (Batch)
1. Configure Email Setting
To send payment link to your customers from AltheaSuite, you need to configure email settings in AltheaSuite. You can then send Payment link via email to your customers.
To configure the email settings to send payment link, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Login to your AltheaSuite account.
Step 2: From the main menu click Settings.
Step 3: Select Email Accounts.
Step 4: Click +New
Step 5: On the New Email Account window, specify the information on the fields.
- Account Name : Here enter your account name (ex: Invoice Mail, Payment Link Mail, Supplier Mail, etc)
- From Name : Enter the name you want to show when you send email notifications
- From Email Address : Enter your email address.
- From Email Account Login id : Enter the email id to send invoice notifications.
- From Email Account Password : Enter your email password.
- Select I am using a Gmail account to send emails if you have Gmail account
- Select I am NOT using a Gmail account to send emails if have an email account other than the Gmail account.
Step 6: Click Create to add your account
Step 7: Once you have configured email settings, navigate to Locations and select Business Location.
Step 8: Select Business location to configure email format and click on three-dotted button [:]
Step 9: From the menu options select Email Format.
Step 10: On the Email Format window, specify the information on the fields.
- Email For : From the drop-down list select Payment Link Email For Invoice
- Mark the checkbox Is Active.
- PDF Attachment : Select the document that you send as attachment.
- Attachment Name : Enter the name of the attachment
- Email Account : Select the email account. This email account will serve as the default email account which will send the payment link email to customers who placed orders.
- Subject : Enter the subject line
- Body : Type the message in the email body.
Step 11: Click Save and Close Email format window.
Note: If you facing a problem on sending emails from Gmail account,
- Go to your Google Account
- On the left navigation panel, click Security.
- On the bottom of the page, in the less secure app access panel, click Turn on access.
- Turn on Allow Less Secured Apps.
2. Configure Square account
Althea Suite supports Square, PayPal, Stripe, PayU money, and Authorize.net payment gateways. Follow the steps to configure your payment gateway.
Follow the steps below to configure your Square Account to send payment links to your customers.
Note: Before you set up the integration, make sure you have an active account with Square.
Step 1: From the main menu, go to Settings
Step 2: From Settings select Payment Gateway option.
Step 3: From the Payment Gateway drop-down list, select Square option.
Step 4: Click Authorize AltheaSuite to Process your square payments.
Step 5: This opens Square account login page in new tab, enter your square account login credentials and click Sign In to authorize AltheaSuite to process your square payments.
Step 6: Go back to AltheaSuite, select the Square Location and click Create.
3. Send Payment Link
Follow the steps below to send invoice payment links to your customers.
Step 1: From the main menu, go to Sales and select Sales Invoices.
Step 2: Click Create Invoice.
Step 3: Select customer and other information as required. * Indicates a required field.
Note: Make sure the selected customer has email id specified and mark the checkbox Email Sales invoice to customer.
Step 4: Add items to the sale. If you click on the item field a drop-down list of your items will appear. Or you can type in the item’s name to find the desired item.