- Adding images to items
- Creating Combo Items
- How to check Sales/Purchase price history of an Item
- How to create/edit Item Category
- How to assign item location
- Supplier Product Code and its use in AtheaSuite
- How to set minimum order quantity for an Item in AltheaSuite
- How to Add New Item
- How to Create Custom Fields for Items
- Importing Item List
- How to bulk update item sales price
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- How to perform a sale in AltheaSuite
- How to change price of a product during billing
- How to edit paid Invoice in AltheaSuite
- How to put a Sales Invoice on Hold
- How to set credit limit to customer
- How to create a credit sale
- How to create a Pickup Invoice
- How to create a Delivery Invoice
- Selling an Item with a Serial Number
- How to add/modify a Customer
- Refund/Exchange an item
- How to create a Sales Return
- How to send square payment link to customer from AltheaSuite
- How to create Invoice Custom Fields
- How to give Manual Discount in Invoice
- Creating Invoice with Multiple Payment Modes
- How to create a new Payment Mode
- How to change saved Sales Invoice Date
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Store Credit
- How to search for all Web Orders
- How to change saved Sales Return Date
- How to add notes to Items while Invoicing
- Changing Cash Register while Invoicing
- How to put a Sales Return on Hold
- How to create a Price List and assigning to customer group
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Customer Deposit/Advance
- How to issue a Store Credit to Customer
- How to create a customer group
- How to Capture Customer Signature on Invoice
- How to mark the invoiced items as Delivered
- How to add the footfall count of your customers
- Receive Deposit/Advance from Customer
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- How to add/modify a Supplier
- How to create a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase Return
- How to create a Purchase from existing Purchase Order
- How to Cancel/Delete a Purchase Order
- How to make a payment to supplier
- How to create PO for BOM Elements?
- How to Hold and Pick a Purchase
- How to Update a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase
- Create a Custom Order Status
- Order Approval Header and Footer Setup
- How to send an Order Approval email to customer
- How to send Status check link to customer
- Check stock availability for an Order
- Create a new Order
- How to create a Backorder
- How to create a Drop Shipping for Backorder
- Converting an Order to a Sales Invoice
- Converting an Order to a Dispatch
- How to create a Packing Invoice
- Configuration of Approval Process for Orders
- Order Status Header and Footer Setup
- Setup Body Template for Status Check Link email
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- How to transfer Inventory from One Warehouse to Another
- How to dispatch stock
- Adding Opening Stock
- How to dispatch stock of invoiced items
- How to do a Stock Correction for an Item
- How to put a Stock Transfer on Hold
- How to check Awaiting Stock
- How to Upload Stock of Existing Items through Excel
- Receiving Stock
- Custom and Shipping charges in Stock Transfer
- How to Restrict Sales Price Discount for an Item
- How to do Stock Correction of Items through excel upload
- How to check Inventory count
- How to manage Stock in Transit
- How to manage Stock Transfer Request
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
Lot Numbers (Batch)
- How to restrict the financial accounts of AltheaSuite for not sending to Quickbooks ?
- How to add Department of Revenue for Tax accounts in AltheaSuite?
- How to mark 'Do not send to QB' for multiple financial accounts?
- Send Only Journal Entries from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Send Product details and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Map Financial Account Names, Account Types and Class Name
- How to map the Financial Account Groups and Sub-accounts in AltheaSuite for QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Sync with Item details and receipts
- Account Mapping to send Items and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks
- Name Template formatting for QuickBooks data sync
- How to setup QuickBooks Web Connector
- Troubleshooting QuickBooks Desktop Errors
- Best practices for keeping QuickBooks Desktop in sync with AltheaSuite
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- How to create a Sales Invoice from a Repeat Service
- How to modify an Invoice created from a Repeat Service
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a monthly basis
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a weekly basis
- How to create a service on a specific day from an existing subscription
How to setup Discount on category in AltheaSuite
To setup Discount on Category, follow the steps below;
Step 1: Login to your AltheaSuite account.
Step 2: Navigate to Sales -> Offers
Step 3: Click Add New button.
Step 4: Offer Type: you can choose the type of discount. In this case, select Discount on Category.
Step 5: Offer Name: Enter the Offer Name. This is where you need to give a name for your Offer; it should be something that describes the discount as this will be displayed to the customer.
Step 6: Offer Start and End Date: This option helps you to decide whether you want to make your discount permanent or temporary. By setting start and end date, you will be able to control when your discount is available. By default offer start and end date will be today’s date.
Step 7: Is Repeated: If the offer is applicable only on particular days in a week, then select this option and mark the days when this offer is applicable.
- Start and End Time: You can also optionally choose a time range where the discount only applies during this time.
Example: Get 10 % discount on Category X, Wednesday and Friday between 10 Am to 1 PM.
Step 8: Select Customer Group: Select Customer Group: This field will help you in selecting particular individuals or groups of customers who are accessible to this offer. By default this offer will be applicable for all customers. To make it applicable only for selected customer group, select ‘Applicable Only For Selected Customer Groups’ and choose the customer group to whom this offer is applicable.
Step 9: Select Business Location: . Select Business Location: This field will help you in selecting particular location where offer is applicable. By default the offer you are defining will be applicable to all customers and across all business locations. To make it applicable only for selected location, select ‘Applicable Only For Selected Business Location’ and choose the business location where this offer is applicable.
Step 10: Add Category to List: Click Add Category to List to select the category(s). A pop-up will be displayed with list of categories,you can include multiple categories in same offer definition. All the items in the selected category(s) will be discounted.
Step 11: Minimum Invoice Amount: Enter the minimum amount customer would need to buy from selected category(s) eligible to get discount.
Step 12: Discount Amount: Enter the discount amount in percent or dollar amount your customer will get on eligible purchase. For a Percentage discount, type the percentage and then select Is Percentage.
Example 1: Get 10% discount on purchase of 50$ or more from Category X.
Step 13: Click Create to save the offer details.
0 out of 5 stars