- Adding images to items
- Creating Combo Items
- How to check Sales/Purchase price history of an Item
- How to create/edit Item Category
- How to assign item location
- Supplier Product Code and its use in AtheaSuite
- How to set minimum order quantity for an Item in AltheaSuite
- How to Add New Item
- How to Create Custom Fields for Items
- Importing Item List
- How to bulk update item sales price
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- How to perform a sale in AltheaSuite
- How to change price of a product during billing
- How to edit paid Invoice in AltheaSuite
- How to put a Sales Invoice on Hold
- How to set credit limit to customer
- How to create a credit sale
- How to create a Pickup Invoice
- How to create a Delivery Invoice
- Selling an Item with a Serial Number
- How to add/modify a Customer
- Refund/Exchange an item
- How to create a Sales Return
- How to send square payment link to customer from AltheaSuite
- How to create Invoice Custom Fields
- How to give Manual Discount in Invoice
- Creating Invoice with Multiple Payment Modes
- How to create a new Payment Mode
- How to change saved Sales Invoice Date
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Store Credit
- How to search for all Web Orders
- How to change saved Sales Return Date
- How to add notes to Items while Invoicing
- Changing Cash Register while Invoicing
- How to put a Sales Return on Hold
- How to create a Price List and assigning to customer group
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Customer Deposit/Advance
- How to issue a Store Credit to Customer
- How to create a customer group
- How to Capture Customer Signature on Invoice
- How to mark the invoiced items as Delivered
- How to add the footfall count of your customers
- Receive Deposit/Advance from Customer
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- How to add/modify a Supplier
- How to create a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase Return
- How to create a Purchase from existing Purchase Order
- How to Cancel/Delete a Purchase Order
- How to make a payment to supplier
- How to create PO for BOM Elements?
- How to Hold and Pick a Purchase
- How to Update a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase
- Create a Custom Order Status
- Order Approval Header and Footer Setup
- How to send an Order Approval email to customer
- How to send Status check link to customer
- Check stock availability for an Order
- Create a new Order
- How to create a Backorder
- How to create a Drop Shipping for Backorder
- Converting an Order to a Sales Invoice
- Converting an Order to a Dispatch
- How to create a Packing Invoice
- Configuration of Approval Process for Orders
- Order Status Header and Footer Setup
- Setup Body Template for Status Check Link email
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- How to transfer Inventory from One Warehouse to Another
- How to dispatch stock
- Adding Opening Stock
- How to dispatch stock of invoiced items
- How to do a Stock Correction for an Item
- How to put a Stock Transfer on Hold
- How to check Awaiting Stock
- How to Upload Stock of Existing Items through Excel
- Receiving Stock
- Custom and Shipping charges in Stock Transfer
- How to Restrict Sales Price Discount for an Item
- How to do Stock Correction of Items through excel upload
- How to check Inventory count
- How to manage Stock in Transit
- How to manage Stock Transfer Request
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
Lot Numbers (Batch)
- How to restrict the financial accounts of AltheaSuite for not sending to Quickbooks ?
- How to add Department of Revenue for Tax accounts in AltheaSuite?
- How to mark 'Do not send to QB' for multiple financial accounts?
- Send Only Journal Entries from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Send Product details and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Map Financial Account Names, Account Types and Class Name
- How to map the Financial Account Groups and Sub-accounts in AltheaSuite for QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Sync with Item details and receipts
- Account Mapping to send Items and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks
- Name Template formatting for QuickBooks data sync
- How to setup QuickBooks Web Connector
- Troubleshooting QuickBooks Desktop Errors
- Best practices for keeping QuickBooks Desktop in sync with AltheaSuite
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- How to create a Sales Invoice from a Repeat Service
- How to modify an Invoice created from a Repeat Service
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a monthly basis
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a weekly basis
- How to create a service on a specific day from an existing subscription
Selling an Item with a Serial Number
Step 1: Login to your AltheaSuite account.
Step 2: From the main menu option go to Sales -> Sales Invoices.
Step 3: Click Create Invoice to create a new sales invoice.
Step 4: Add items to the sale. If you click on the item field a drop-down list of your items will appear. Or you can type in the item’s name to find the desired item.
Step 5: One you select the items. Enter Item’s sales quantity in Quantity field.
Step 6: Click Pay Now to proceed to payment screen.
Step 7: Althea Suite will always prompt to enter serial number for this item. Do one of the following.
Option 1: Use the Down Arrow to select the appropriate serial number from the list.
Option 2: In the Add Serial number popup, enter the serial number. If item is added with multiple quantities. Enter serial number and press enter key to assign another serial number to the same item.
Step 8: To clear the assigned serial number, click serial number option and select Clear to remove assigned serial number.
Step 9: Once you are done, click Save
Please note, if a serial number items are added to invoice, you will not be able to continue to the payment page until serial number is provided for each of the items.
Step 10: You can invoice the transaction when you have assigned a serial number to all relevant items.
Step 11: Select customer to whom you want to create an invoice.
Step 12: Select the mode of payment and enter the received amount in Amount field.
Step 13: Click Save to complete the sale transaction.
0 out of 5 stars