- Adding images to items
- Creating Combo Items
- How to check Sales/Purchase price history of an Item
- How to create/edit Item Category
- How to assign item location
- Supplier Product Code and its use in AtheaSuite
- How to set minimum order quantity for an Item in AltheaSuite
- How to Add New Item
- How to Create Custom Fields for Items
- Importing Item List
- How to bulk update item sales price
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- How to perform a sale in AltheaSuite
- How to change price of a product during billing
- How to edit paid Invoice in AltheaSuite
- How to put a Sales Invoice on Hold
- How to set credit limit to customer
- How to create a credit sale
- How to create a Pickup Invoice
- How to create a Delivery Invoice
- Selling an Item with a Serial Number
- How to add/modify a Customer
- Refund/Exchange an item
- How to create a Sales Return
- How to send square payment link to customer from AltheaSuite
- How to create Invoice Custom Fields
- How to give Manual Discount in Invoice
- Creating Invoice with Multiple Payment Modes
- How to create a new Payment Mode
- How to change saved Sales Invoice Date
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Store Credit
- How to search for all Web Orders
- How to change saved Sales Return Date
- How to add notes to Items while Invoicing
- Changing Cash Register while Invoicing
- How to put a Sales Return on Hold
- How to create a Price List and assigning to customer group
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Customer Deposit/Advance
- How to issue a Store Credit to Customer
- How to create a customer group
- How to Capture Customer Signature on Invoice
- How to mark the invoiced items as Delivered
- How to add the footfall count of your customers
- Receive Deposit/Advance from Customer
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- How to add/modify a Supplier
- How to create a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase Return
- How to create a Purchase from existing Purchase Order
- How to Cancel/Delete a Purchase Order
- How to make a payment to supplier
- How to create PO for BOM Elements?
- How to Hold and Pick a Purchase
- How to Update a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase
- Create a Custom Order Status
- Order Approval Header and Footer Setup
- How to send an Order Approval email to customer
- How to send Status check link to customer
- Check stock availability for an Order
- Create a new Order
- How to create a Backorder
- How to create a Drop Shipping for Backorder
- Converting an Order to a Sales Invoice
- Converting an Order to a Dispatch
- How to create a Packing Invoice
- Configuration of Approval Process for Orders
- Order Status Header and Footer Setup
- Setup Body Template for Status Check Link email
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- How to transfer Inventory from One Warehouse to Another
- How to dispatch stock
- Adding Opening Stock
- How to dispatch stock of invoiced items
- How to do a Stock Correction for an Item
- How to put a Stock Transfer on Hold
- How to check Awaiting Stock
- How to Upload Stock of Existing Items through Excel
- Receiving Stock
- Custom and Shipping charges in Stock Transfer
- How to Restrict Sales Price Discount for an Item
- How to do Stock Correction of Items through excel upload
- How to check Inventory count
- How to manage Stock in Transit
- How to manage Stock Transfer Request
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
Lot Numbers (Batch)
- How to restrict the financial accounts of AltheaSuite for not sending to Quickbooks ?
- How to add Department of Revenue for Tax accounts in AltheaSuite?
- How to mark 'Do not send to QB' for multiple financial accounts?
- Send Only Journal Entries from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Send Product details and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Map Financial Account Names, Account Types and Class Name
- How to map the Financial Account Groups and Sub-accounts in AltheaSuite for QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Sync with Item details and receipts
- Account Mapping to send Items and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks
- Name Template formatting for QuickBooks data sync
- How to setup QuickBooks Web Connector
- Troubleshooting QuickBooks Desktop Errors
- Best practices for keeping QuickBooks Desktop in sync with AltheaSuite
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- How to create a Sales Invoice from a Repeat Service
- How to modify an Invoice created from a Repeat Service
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a monthly basis
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a weekly basis
- How to create a service on a specific day from an existing subscription
AltheaSuite Integration With UPS
AltheaSuite Integration With UPS
AltheaSuite supports direct integration with UPS shipping. This integration allows users to process UPS shipments directly from AltheaSuite.
Follow the below steps for UPS integration.
Note: Before you set up the integration, make sure you have an active account with UPS.
Step 1 : Go to Settings and select Integrated Shipping
Step 2 : Select the radio button Use UPS. Fill up all the necessary details . (Login to your UPS account to get the API and Access key).
Step 3: Click the Apply button to successfully integrate with UPS
Step 4: By default your Sales invoices will not consider Shipping charges. So to activate this option, go to Settings → Invoice Settings.
Step 4 : Mark the checkboxes Enable shipping charges in Invoice. Click Apply.
Step 5 : Make sure your Business Location and Customer has a valid address added.
Step 6 : Go to Sales → Sales Invoices and click on + Create Invoice.
Step 7 : Select the Customer. You can select the Shipping Address of Customer or mark the checkbox Use Billing Address as Shipping Address if Billing and Shipping Address is same.
Step 8 : Select the Item which you want to sell. You can also scan the SKU. Select the Quantity being sold and click on Pay Now.
Step 9 : In Payment window, Click Shipping link button.
Step 10 : Click Validate Address to check if the customer shipping address is valid.
Step 11 : Service -> List of all UPS services that are available.
Step 12: Select the Service and Package Type of Shipping service used. Also enter the package weight.
Step 13 : If you do not want to go with Predefined Package Size select the radio button Custom and enter item size.
Step 14 : Click Check Price to get shipping cost for the selected service and package.