- Adding images to items
- Creating Combo Items
- How to check Sales/Purchase price history of an Item
- How to create/edit Item Category
- How to assign item location
- Supplier Product Code and its use in AtheaSuite
- How to set minimum order quantity for an Item in AltheaSuite
- How to Add New Item
- How to Create Custom Fields for Items
- Importing Item List
- How to bulk update item sales price
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- How to perform a sale in AltheaSuite
- How to change price of a product during billing
- How to edit paid Invoice in AltheaSuite
- How to put a Sales Invoice on Hold
- How to set credit limit to customer
- How to create a credit sale
- How to create a Pickup Invoice
- How to create a Delivery Invoice
- Selling an Item with a Serial Number
- How to add/modify a Customer
- Refund/Exchange an item
- How to create a Sales Return
- How to send square payment link to customer from AltheaSuite
- How to create Invoice Custom Fields
- How to give Manual Discount in Invoice
- Creating Invoice with Multiple Payment Modes
- How to create a new Payment Mode
- How to change saved Sales Invoice Date
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Store Credit
- How to search for all Web Orders
- How to change saved Sales Return Date
- How to add notes to Items while Invoicing
- Changing Cash Register while Invoicing
- How to put a Sales Return on Hold
- How to create a Price List and assigning to customer group
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Customer Deposit/Advance
- How to issue a Store Credit to Customer
- How to create a customer group
- How to Capture Customer Signature on Invoice
- How to mark the invoiced items as Delivered
- How to add the footfall count of your customers
- Receive Deposit/Advance from Customer
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- How to add/modify a Supplier
- How to create a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase Return
- How to create a Purchase from existing Purchase Order
- How to Cancel/Delete a Purchase Order
- How to make a payment to supplier
- How to create PO for BOM Elements?
- How to Hold and Pick a Purchase
- How to Update a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase
- Create a Custom Order Status
- Order Approval Header and Footer Setup
- How to send an Order Approval email to customer
- How to send Status check link to customer
- Check stock availability for an Order
- Create a new Order
- How to create a Backorder
- How to create a Drop Shipping for Backorder
- Converting an Order to a Sales Invoice
- Converting an Order to a Dispatch
- How to create a Packing Invoice
- Configuration of Approval Process for Orders
- Order Status Header and Footer Setup
- Setup Body Template for Status Check Link email
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- How to transfer Inventory from One Warehouse to Another
- How to dispatch stock
- Adding Opening Stock
- How to dispatch stock of invoiced items
- How to do a Stock Correction for an Item
- How to put a Stock Transfer on Hold
- How to check Awaiting Stock
- How to Upload Stock of Existing Items through Excel
- Receiving Stock
- Custom and Shipping charges in Stock Transfer
- How to Restrict Sales Price Discount for an Item
- How to do Stock Correction of Items through excel upload
- How to check Inventory count
- How to manage Stock in Transit
- How to manage Stock Transfer Request
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
Lot Numbers (Batch)
- How to restrict the financial accounts of AltheaSuite for not sending to Quickbooks ?
- How to add Department of Revenue for Tax accounts in AltheaSuite?
- How to mark 'Do not send to QB' for multiple financial accounts?
- Send Only Journal Entries from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Send Product details and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Map Financial Account Names, Account Types and Class Name
- How to map the Financial Account Groups and Sub-accounts in AltheaSuite for QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Sync with Item details and receipts
- Account Mapping to send Items and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks
- Name Template formatting for QuickBooks data sync
- How to setup QuickBooks Web Connector
- Troubleshooting QuickBooks Desktop Errors
- Best practices for keeping QuickBooks Desktop in sync with AltheaSuite
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- How to create a Sales Invoice from a Repeat Service
- How to modify an Invoice created from a Repeat Service
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a monthly basis
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a weekly basis
- How to create a service on a specific day from an existing subscription
Loaners can impact your business in many positive ways leading to higher revenues as customers with Loaner is more likely to approve additional service work. AltheaSuite provides an option to set up Loaners that you can lend to customers to replace service items while they are in service.
Create New Loaner
Step 1 : Login to your AltheaSuite account.
Step 2: Create items in AltheaSuite that you can want to issue as a Loaner. Refer to our article How to add new item.
Step 3 : Add stock for these items.
Step 4 : Go to Services from the main menu and select Loaners. To create a new Loaner click on + New Loaner.
Step 5 : Select the Warehouse where the Loaner item’s stock is available.
Step 6 : Every issued Loaner will have an auto-generated Code. You can also click on this field and enter a different Code.
Step 7 : Enter the Item name you want to convert to a Loaner. If the selected item has a serial number, a field Serial Number will come up. Click on the drop-down list or directly enter the serial number of the item which will be used as a Loaner.
Step 8 : Select the Status. You can click on the 3 dotted button and create few Status. This is an optional field. Click on Create.
Note : Once the Loaner is created, the item stock will be reduced from the selected warehouse.
Issue Loaner to Customer
Step 1 : Go to Service Documents and click on +New to create a new document.
Step 2 : While creating the Service Document there is an option Loaners. Click on Issue Loaner.
Step 3 : Select the Loaner. Serial Number of the selected Loaner will show up (only if the item has a serial number). Enter the Note if required, it is an optional field, Click on Issue.
Step 4 : Click on Create button to create the Service Document.
Receive Loaner from Customer
Step 1: Go to Services > Loaners. Search the Loaner by Code, Customer name, or any other field, click on the context menu and select Receive.
Step 2 : Enter the Note if required and click on Receive. Note is an optional field.
Step 3 : Once the Loaner is received back, Is Available column will show value as Yes. It means the Loaner is available to issue to any other customer.
Show History of Loaner
Step 1 : Go to Services > Loaners. Click on the context menu of the selected Loaner and click on Show History.
Step 2 : Loaner History Manager screen will open. Details like Loaner Issue Date, Duration, Customer Name, Loaner Issued By, Loaner Received By, Loaner Issue Notes, Received Date, and Receipt Notes will be visible.
Received Date and Receipt Notes will be blank if the Customer has not returned the Loaner yet.
Note: To change the Status and Warehouse of a Loaner you can click on the context menu. The Loaner should be Available to change the status and warehouse.
0 out of 5 stars