- Adding images to items
- Creating Combo Items
- How to check Sales/Purchase price history of an Item
- How to create/edit Item Category
- How to assign item location
- Supplier Product Code and its use in AtheaSuite
- How to set minimum order quantity for an Item in AltheaSuite
- How to Add New Item
- How to Create Custom Fields for Items
- Importing Item List
- How to bulk update item sales price
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- How to perform a sale in AltheaSuite
- How to change price of a product during billing
- How to edit paid Invoice in AltheaSuite
- How to put a Sales Invoice on Hold
- How to set credit limit to customer
- How to create a credit sale
- How to create a Pickup Invoice
- How to create a Delivery Invoice
- Selling an Item with a Serial Number
- How to add/modify a Customer
- Refund/Exchange an item
- How to create a Sales Return
- How to send square payment link to customer from AltheaSuite
- How to create Invoice Custom Fields
- How to give Manual Discount in Invoice
- Creating Invoice with Multiple Payment Modes
- How to create a new Payment Mode
- How to change saved Sales Invoice Date
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Store Credit
- How to search for all Web Orders
- How to change saved Sales Return Date
- How to add notes to Items while Invoicing
- Changing Cash Register while Invoicing
- How to put a Sales Return on Hold
- How to create a Price List and assigning to customer group
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Customer Deposit/Advance
- How to issue a Store Credit to Customer
- How to create a customer group
- How to Capture Customer Signature on Invoice
- How to mark the invoiced items as Delivered
- How to add the footfall count of your customers
- Receive Deposit/Advance from Customer
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- How to add/modify a Supplier
- How to create a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase Return
- How to create a Purchase from existing Purchase Order
- How to Cancel/Delete a Purchase Order
- How to make a payment to supplier
- How to create PO for BOM Elements?
- How to Hold and Pick a Purchase
- How to Update a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase
- Create a Custom Order Status
- Order Approval Header and Footer Setup
- How to send an Order Approval email to customer
- How to send Status check link to customer
- Check stock availability for an Order
- Create a new Order
- How to create a Backorder
- How to create a Drop Shipping for Backorder
- Converting an Order to a Sales Invoice
- Converting an Order to a Dispatch
- How to create a Packing Invoice
- Configuration of Approval Process for Orders
- Order Status Header and Footer Setup
- Setup Body Template for Status Check Link email
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- How to transfer Inventory from One Warehouse to Another
- How to dispatch stock
- Adding Opening Stock
- How to dispatch stock of invoiced items
- How to do a Stock Correction for an Item
- How to put a Stock Transfer on Hold
- How to check Awaiting Stock
- How to Upload Stock of Existing Items through Excel
- Receiving Stock
- Custom and Shipping charges in Stock Transfer
- How to Restrict Sales Price Discount for an Item
- How to do Stock Correction of Items through excel upload
- How to check Inventory count
- How to manage Stock in Transit
- How to manage Stock Transfer Request
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
Lot Numbers (Batch)
- How to restrict the financial accounts of AltheaSuite for not sending to Quickbooks ?
- How to add Department of Revenue for Tax accounts in AltheaSuite?
- How to mark 'Do not send to QB' for multiple financial accounts?
- Send Only Journal Entries from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Send Product details and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Map Financial Account Names, Account Types and Class Name
- How to map the Financial Account Groups and Sub-accounts in AltheaSuite for QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Sync with Item details and receipts
- Account Mapping to send Items and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks
- Name Template formatting for QuickBooks data sync
- How to setup QuickBooks Web Connector
- Troubleshooting QuickBooks Desktop Errors
- Best practices for keeping QuickBooks Desktop in sync with AltheaSuite
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- How to create a Sales Invoice from a Repeat Service
- How to modify an Invoice created from a Repeat Service
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a monthly basis
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a weekly basis
- How to create a service on a specific day from an existing subscription
Configuring Invoice Email Format
In order for your customers to receive email notification as soon as they placed an order on your website, you need to configure email in Althea Suite. You can then automatically send email notifications to your customers.
To configure the email notification to send on placing an order in the online shop, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Add your Email Account
Login to your AltheaSuite account.
From the main menu , go to Settings
Select Email Accounts.
On the NewEmail Account page, specify the information on the fields.
Account Name: Here enter your account name (ex: Invoice Mail, Payment Link Mail, Supplier Mail, etc)
- From Name: Enter the name you want to show when you send email notifications
- From Email Address: Enter your email address.
- From Email Account Login id: Enter the email id to send invoice notifications.
- From Email Account Password: Enter your email password.
- Select I am using a Gmail account to send emails if you have Gmail account
Select I am NOT using a Gmail account to send emails if have an email account other than the Gmail account.
-> Check on the box ‘This server requires an encrypted connection(SSL)’
-> Now enter the Outgoing Mail Server SMTP of the type of email account you have.
For Outlook use: smtp-mail.outlook.com
For Yahoo use: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
-> The ‘Outgoing server Port number (SMTP)’ will automatically populate as ‘587’
Click Create to add your account
Step 2: Setup Email Format
From Main menu option, select Locations Business Locations
Select Business location to configure email format and click on three-dotted button [:]
From the menu options select Email Format.
On the Email Format page, specify the information on the fields.
- Email For:From the drop-down list select Sales Invoice Email.
- PDF Attachment:You can
- Attachment Name: Enter the name of the attachment
- Email Account: Select the email account. This email account will serve as the default email account which will send the order notification/confirmation report to the customers who placed orders.
- Subject: Enter the subject line
- Body: You can customize your email body. You can put a dynamic data field in your email. These fields use real data from the invoice, like the customer name, invoice number, store name, store address, to fill out the field.
Dynamic data fields
[CustomerName] This field will display customer name from the order
[InvoiceNumber] This field will display the Invoice number. For example Your order numberthis will return something like à your order number Inv: 000001
[BusinessLocationName] This will display your store name
[BusinessLocationAddress1] and [BusinessLocationAddress2]: Displays your store address
Click Save and Close the page.
Note: If you facing a problem on sending emails from Althea Suite,
- Go to your Google Account
- On the left navigation panel, click Security.
- On the bottom of the page, in the less secure app access panel, click Turn on access.
- Turn on Allow Less Secured Apps.
0 out of 5 stars