- Adding images to items
- Creating Combo Items
- How to check Sales/Purchase price history of an Item
- How to create/edit Item Category
- How to assign item location
- Supplier Product Code and its use in AtheaSuite
- How to set minimum order quantity for an Item in AltheaSuite
- How to Add New Item
- How to Create Custom Fields for Items
- Importing Item List
- How to bulk update item sales price
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- How to perform a sale in AltheaSuite
- How to change price of a product during billing
- How to edit paid Invoice in AltheaSuite
- How to put a Sales Invoice on Hold
- How to set credit limit to customer
- How to create a credit sale
- How to create a Pickup Invoice
- How to create a Delivery Invoice
- Selling an Item with a Serial Number
- How to add/modify a Customer
- Refund/Exchange an item
- How to create a Sales Return
- How to send square payment link to customer from AltheaSuite
- How to create Invoice Custom Fields
- How to give Manual Discount in Invoice
- Creating Invoice with Multiple Payment Modes
- How to create a new Payment Mode
- How to change saved Sales Invoice Date
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Store Credit
- How to search for all Web Orders
- How to change saved Sales Return Date
- How to add notes to Items while Invoicing
- Changing Cash Register while Invoicing
- How to put a Sales Return on Hold
- How to create a Price List and assigning to customer group
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Customer Deposit/Advance
- How to issue a Store Credit to Customer
- How to create a customer group
- How to Capture Customer Signature on Invoice
- How to mark the invoiced items as Delivered
- How to add the footfall count of your customers
- Receive Deposit/Advance from Customer
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- How to add/modify a Supplier
- How to create a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase Return
- How to create a Purchase from existing Purchase Order
- How to Cancel/Delete a Purchase Order
- How to make a payment to supplier
- How to create PO for BOM Elements?
- How to Hold and Pick a Purchase
- How to Update a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase
- Create a Custom Order Status
- Order Approval Header and Footer Setup
- How to send an Order Approval email to customer
- How to send Status check link to customer
- Check stock availability for an Order
- Create a new Order
- How to create a Backorder
- How to create a Drop Shipping for Backorder
- Converting an Order to a Sales Invoice
- Converting an Order to a Dispatch
- How to create a Packing Invoice
- Configuration of Approval Process for Orders
- Order Status Header and Footer Setup
- Setup Body Template for Status Check Link email
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- How to transfer Inventory from One Warehouse to Another
- How to dispatch stock
- Adding Opening Stock
- How to dispatch stock of invoiced items
- How to do a Stock Correction for an Item
- How to put a Stock Transfer on Hold
- How to check Awaiting Stock
- How to Upload Stock of Existing Items through Excel
- Receiving Stock
- Custom and Shipping charges in Stock Transfer
- How to Restrict Sales Price Discount for an Item
- How to do Stock Correction of Items through excel upload
- How to check Inventory count
- How to manage Stock in Transit
- How to manage Stock Transfer Request
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
Lot Numbers (Batch)
- How to restrict the financial accounts of AltheaSuite for not sending to Quickbooks ?
- How to add Department of Revenue for Tax accounts in AltheaSuite?
- How to mark 'Do not send to QB' for multiple financial accounts?
- Send Only Journal Entries from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Send Product details and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Map Financial Account Names, Account Types and Class Name
- How to map the Financial Account Groups and Sub-accounts in AltheaSuite for QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Sync with Item details and receipts
- Account Mapping to send Items and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks
- Name Template formatting for QuickBooks data sync
- How to setup QuickBooks Web Connector
- Troubleshooting QuickBooks Desktop Errors
- Best practices for keeping QuickBooks Desktop in sync with AltheaSuite
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- How to create a Sales Invoice from a Repeat Service
- How to modify an Invoice created from a Repeat Service
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a monthly basis
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a weekly basis
- How to create a service on a specific day from an existing subscription
How to create a Backorder
Backorder is an order that cannot be fulfilled now due to various reasons but still customer can request for the product when available again. It is a process to allow your customers to shop product when you do not have sufficient stock in hand. This article will take you through the process of Backorder in AltheaSuite.
Step 1 : Login to your AltheaSuite account.
Step 2 : On the Admin Panel, navigate to Orders > Orders.
Step 3 : Click on + New to create a new Order.
Step 4 : Select the Status of this Order. You can add the list of required order Status by clicking on 3 dotted button.
Step 5 : Select the Customer who has placed an Order.
Step 6 : Select the items ordered. If you click on the item field, a drop-down list of your items will appear, and you can type in the item’s name. You can also type or scan the SKU in the SKU field to find the desired item. Change the item quantity if required.
Step 7 : Click Show Stock Availability to check if the ordered products are available with you.
You can also create the Order and then click on context menu to check Stock Availability.
Step 8 : You will get a confirmation message, click Yes.
Step 9 : You will get a list of ordered items with stock details.
Order Qty – shows the quantity of each item ordered
Invoiced Qty – shows the quantity which was already invoices to customer after placing an order
Needed Qty – If a manufactured item is ordered, this column shows the raw materials needed to manufacture the final product.
Available Qty – shows the item stock available in selected warehouse.
Short Qty – shows the quantity if Available quantity is less than Order quantity.
Pending PO Qty – shows if the purchase order is raised for an item
Pending Stock Transfer Qty – shows if the stock transfer request is raised for an item.
Make Request – shows if there is any make request created for an item.
Final Short Qty – If there is any Pending PO, Stock transfer or Make, all the pending quantity is considered to show Final Short Qty (Final Short Qty = Short Qty + (Pending PO Qty + Pending Stock Transfer Qty + Make Request).
Step 10 : You can use some filters to get the ordered product list.
Show Only Manufactured Items – gives the list of only manufactured items ordered
Do not Show Manufactured Items – does not show manufactured items ordered
Only for this Order – if this checkbox is marked, current order quantity is considered while creating a Purchase, Purchase Order, Stock Transfer, etc. Else Final short quantity is considered.
Evaluate all BOM levels – gives the list of all manufactured and raw materials.
Show only short items – give the list of items with short quantity.
Show costs – shows the item cost details.
Step 11 : Select the item and click Create Stock Transfer if you want to transfer the product from your other warehouse (you can also select any other option like Create PO, Create Purchase, etc based on your requirement).
Step 12 : In Stock Transfer screen all the items selected with Final short quantity will show up. Select the warehouse from where the product will be transferred in From Warehouse field and click on Save.
Step 13 : Close the Stock Availability for Order screen.
Step 14 : Click Create on New Order screen.
0 out of 5 stars