- Adding images to items
- Creating Combo Items
- How to check Sales/Purchase price history of an Item
- How to create/edit Item Category
- How to assign item location
- Supplier Product Code and its use in AtheaSuite
- How to set minimum order quantity for an Item in AltheaSuite
- How to Add New Item
- How to Create Custom Fields for Items
- Importing Item List
- How to bulk update item sales price
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- How to perform a sale in AltheaSuite
- How to change price of a product during billing
- How to edit paid Invoice in AltheaSuite
- How to put a Sales Invoice on Hold
- How to set credit limit to customer
- How to create a credit sale
- How to create a Pickup Invoice
- How to create a Delivery Invoice
- Selling an Item with a Serial Number
- How to add/modify a Customer
- Refund/Exchange an item
- How to create a Sales Return
- How to send square payment link to customer from AltheaSuite
- How to create Invoice Custom Fields
- How to give Manual Discount in Invoice
- Creating Invoice with Multiple Payment Modes
- How to create a new Payment Mode
- How to change saved Sales Invoice Date
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Store Credit
- How to search for all Web Orders
- How to change saved Sales Return Date
- How to add notes to Items while Invoicing
- Changing Cash Register while Invoicing
- How to put a Sales Return on Hold
- How to create a Price List and assigning to customer group
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Customer Deposit/Advance
- How to issue a Store Credit to Customer
- How to create a customer group
- How to Capture Customer Signature on Invoice
- How to mark the invoiced items as Delivered
- How to add the footfall count of your customers
- Receive Deposit/Advance from Customer
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- How to add/modify a Supplier
- How to create a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase Return
- How to create a Purchase from existing Purchase Order
- How to Cancel/Delete a Purchase Order
- How to make a payment to supplier
- How to create PO for BOM Elements?
- How to Hold and Pick a Purchase
- How to Update a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase
- Create a Custom Order Status
- Order Approval Header and Footer Setup
- How to send an Order Approval email to customer
- How to send Status check link to customer
- Check stock availability for an Order
- Create a new Order
- How to create a Backorder
- How to create a Drop Shipping for Backorder
- Converting an Order to a Sales Invoice
- Converting an Order to a Dispatch
- How to create a Packing Invoice
- Configuration of Approval Process for Orders
- Order Status Header and Footer Setup
- Setup Body Template for Status Check Link email
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- How to transfer Inventory from One Warehouse to Another
- How to dispatch stock
- Adding Opening Stock
- How to dispatch stock of invoiced items
- How to do a Stock Correction for an Item
- How to put a Stock Transfer on Hold
- How to check Awaiting Stock
- How to Upload Stock of Existing Items through Excel
- Receiving Stock
- Custom and Shipping charges in Stock Transfer
- How to Restrict Sales Price Discount for an Item
- How to do Stock Correction of Items through excel upload
- How to check Inventory count
- How to manage Stock in Transit
- How to manage Stock Transfer Request
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
Lot Numbers (Batch)
- How to restrict the financial accounts of AltheaSuite for not sending to Quickbooks ?
- How to add Department of Revenue for Tax accounts in AltheaSuite?
- How to mark 'Do not send to QB' for multiple financial accounts?
- Send Only Journal Entries from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Send Product details and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Map Financial Account Names, Account Types and Class Name
- How to map the Financial Account Groups and Sub-accounts in AltheaSuite for QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Sync with Item details and receipts
- Account Mapping to send Items and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks
- Name Template formatting for QuickBooks data sync
- How to setup QuickBooks Web Connector
- Troubleshooting QuickBooks Desktop Errors
- Best practices for keeping QuickBooks Desktop in sync with AltheaSuite
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- How to create a Sales Invoice from a Repeat Service
- How to modify an Invoice created from a Repeat Service
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a monthly basis
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a weekly basis
- How to create a service on a specific day from an existing subscription
Importing Item List
1. Creating your item import file
Step 1 : Login to your AltheaSuite account.
Step 2 : From main menu option, go to Products > Items.
Step 3 : Click on Download Excel Template option.
Step 4 : Select the template option as per your business requirement and click OK.
Step 5 : Open downloaded excel file and enter the details in your excel file as shown in this example file.
- Category – Enter the item category. For example Cell Phones, Electronics, etc. This field is mandatory.
- SKU – (stock keeping unit) – The code that identifies the product within your business. If this field is left blank, system generates an SKU for the item.
- Item Name – enter the item name. This field is mandatory.
- Sales price before tax – enter item basic sales price (excluding sales tax).
- Sales Tax Name – enter the sales tax name. Example: VAT, Sales Tax.
- Sales Tax Percent – enter the tax percentage in numeric form. Example: 2.5, 12.
- Measuring Unit – enter item measuring unit. Example: Qty, Lb, Box, etc.
Note: The columns in excel will vary as per the template selected. You can check the column heading and enter the values accordingly.
Step 6 : Save and close the excel template.
2. Import your item file
Step 1 : Click Upload Items option.
Step 2 : Click Browse button to locate your excel file, then click Open.
Step 3 : Click on Item Upload button. Your items will start importing and AltheaSuite will display a message once your import is done. If you have errors in your import file, error details will be displayed on bottom section.
Step 4 : Your items should now be created in your inventory.
Note : If you already have an Excel file that was exported from another store or came from another source, make sure it matches the excel file format shown below. If the format doesn’t match, or if there are any missing headers, then the import will fail.
0 out of 5 stars