- Adding images to items
- Creating Combo Items
- How to check Sales/Purchase price history of an Item
- How to create/edit Item Category
- How to assign item location
- Supplier Product Code and its use in AtheaSuite
- How to set minimum order quantity for an Item in AltheaSuite
- How to Add New Item
- How to Create Custom Fields for Items
- Importing Item List
- How to bulk update item sales price
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
- How to perform a sale in AltheaSuite
- How to change price of a product during billing
- How to edit paid Invoice in AltheaSuite
- How to put a Sales Invoice on Hold
- How to set credit limit to customer
- How to create a credit sale
- How to create a Pickup Invoice
- How to create a Delivery Invoice
- Selling an Item with a Serial Number
- How to add/modify a Customer
- Refund/Exchange an item
- How to create a Sales Return
- How to send square payment link to customer from AltheaSuite
- How to create Invoice Custom Fields
- How to give Manual Discount in Invoice
- Creating Invoice with Multiple Payment Modes
- How to create a new Payment Mode
- How to change saved Sales Invoice Date
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Store Credit
- How to search for all Web Orders
- How to change saved Sales Return Date
- How to add notes to Items while Invoicing
- Changing Cash Register while Invoicing
- How to put a Sales Return on Hold
- How to create a Price List and assigning to customer group
- How to create a Sales Invoice using Customer Deposit/Advance
- How to issue a Store Credit to Customer
- How to create a customer group
- How to Capture Customer Signature on Invoice
- How to mark the invoiced items as Delivered
- How to add the footfall count of your customers
- Receive Deposit/Advance from Customer
- Show all articles ( 22 ) Collapse Articles
- How to add/modify a Supplier
- How to create a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase Return
- How to create a Purchase from existing Purchase Order
- How to Cancel/Delete a Purchase Order
- How to make a payment to supplier
- How to create PO for BOM Elements?
- How to Hold and Pick a Purchase
- How to Update a Purchase Order
- How to create a Purchase
- Create a Custom Order Status
- Order Approval Header and Footer Setup
- How to send an Order Approval email to customer
- How to send Status check link to customer
- Check stock availability for an Order
- Create a new Order
- How to create a Backorder
- How to create a Drop Shipping for Backorder
- Converting an Order to a Sales Invoice
- Converting an Order to a Dispatch
- How to create a Packing Invoice
- Configuration of Approval Process for Orders
- Order Status Header and Footer Setup
- Setup Body Template for Status Check Link email
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- How to transfer Inventory from One Warehouse to Another
- How to dispatch stock
- Adding Opening Stock
- How to dispatch stock of invoiced items
- How to do a Stock Correction for an Item
- How to put a Stock Transfer on Hold
- How to check Awaiting Stock
- How to Upload Stock of Existing Items through Excel
- Receiving Stock
- Custom and Shipping charges in Stock Transfer
- How to Restrict Sales Price Discount for an Item
- How to do Stock Correction of Items through excel upload
- How to check Inventory count
- How to manage Stock in Transit
- How to manage Stock Transfer Request
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
Lot Numbers (Batch)
- How to restrict the financial accounts of AltheaSuite for not sending to Quickbooks ?
- How to add Department of Revenue for Tax accounts in AltheaSuite?
- How to mark 'Do not send to QB' for multiple financial accounts?
- Send Only Journal Entries from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Send Product details and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks Desktop
- Map Financial Account Names, Account Types and Class Name
- How to map the Financial Account Groups and Sub-accounts in AltheaSuite for QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Sync with Item details and receipts
- Account Mapping to send Items and Receipts from AltheaSuite to QuickBooks
- Name Template formatting for QuickBooks data sync
- How to setup QuickBooks Web Connector
- Troubleshooting QuickBooks Desktop Errors
- Best practices for keeping QuickBooks Desktop in sync with AltheaSuite
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- How to create a Sales Invoice from a Repeat Service
- How to modify an Invoice created from a Repeat Service
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a monthly basis
- How to create a subscription for repeat services on a weekly basis
- How to create a service on a specific day from an existing subscription
HDKOT app uses your smartphone or tablet to display order information in the kitchen/bar for preparation when an order is placed from the online store/ in-store . One can instantly send KOTs generated from online order to the kitchen for preparation.
- Real-Time Orders display
- Route items to a specific area of the kitchen i.e. drinks station, dessert stations, food, etc. ·
- Get in-app notification on your android device each time an order is placed
Downloading HDKOT App
For IOS users
- Go to App Store > search for Althea POS, and install the following app.
For Android Users
Go to Play Store > search for Althea POS, and install the following app.
Click on below link to download from Google Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hyperdrivesolutions.hdkot
Instruction to connect HDKOT App with your Althea Suite Account
1. Run HDKOT App.
2. Click on the bell icon.
3. Click on + button
4. Enter KOT Subscription Code and click on Add.
To get KOT Subscription Code, log in to the Althea suite.
- Select the business location, click on the three-dotted button [:]
- Select the Additional Receipts option from the list.
- From Additional Receipts screen, select additions seceipt setting and click on the three-dotted button [:].
- Select View Receipt from the list
- You will find KOT Subscription Code under App Notification Settings section.
To learn how to configure KOT in Althea Suite, please see the article Configuring KOT settings
Working in HDKOT App
It would be best to trial HDKOT app now to see if the basics are in place.
Click on the gear icon, and
From HDKOT Settings tap on ‘Test this app by generating random kitchen order’ option.
You will be prompted with confirming message, click Yes to continue. This will generate random KOT for testing.
KOTs: This option displays all the pending kitchen order token (KOT) for orders from online and instore.
- All Ready: Mark order as ready or not ready.
- Deliver All: Click on Deliver All if all the items of a single KOT is delivered. Ready and Deliver option is also available for each item in a particular KOT, you can handle the status of each item included in a single order individually for instance you can mark an item as delivered, undelivered, ready, not ready.
All Items: This displays all the pending items from the orders.
Completed KOTs: This will display the completed KOTs
0 out of 5 stars